*

F-1 Visa Got Rejected Third Time, See The Conversation.


First Attempt


ME:VERY GOOD MORNING MADAM HOW ARE YOU
VO:GOOD MORNING SIR
VO: which university? ?
me : NPU
VO : Wow seems to be very popular these days
(she decided not to approve)
me: may be madam
vo: how did you know about npu?
me : searched in Google (not expected this
question)
vo : is it possible? I don’t think so...be honest
it might be through your friends or u might
have approached any consultancy?
me : initially I searched from Google and then
got to know from my friends. (not interested )
vo: what are you doing now?
me; DBA CONSULTANT
VO; what is that? ( like something strange she
heard)
me : I said the roles ( typing typing...)
vo : salary?
me : said per month salary.
vo: sorry sir I can't approve your visa...
me: thank you so much.
she already rejected 3 people in front of me, I
think she has decided to reject me too...I was badly hurt




Second Attempt


me- pleasant morning officer. good to see you
again.
vo. oh. .did I interviewed you before?
me. Yes mam.
vo. when?
me ..last month
vo.. so am not going to do again.. please go to the
next counter.
me.. shocked for a sec and said thank you. the
vo kept my pass port & i20 gave it to the
beside vo.. she just said something so they were
laughing  don't know why I
said thanks but inside very happy because the
officer in the next counter issuing like anything.
I moved to 14th counter.
vo. when did you pass out
me 2009
vo. what are you doing since then?
me.. working for xx co.
how long?
3.5 years actually its 3 years I forgot and said
3.5
vo.. why did you changed from NPU to River
university?
me.. I had only 1 i20 at that time now I have
enough (interrupted)
vo....no if you want to do that you can differ
it and transfer to other university that’s not
problem. what made you to change the
university. .you are not honest (I think the
previous vo kept a remark like not honest so he
to said the same.)
me.. I was trying to convince him by saying all
about research and curriculum.
vo.. typing
not paying attention.
here comes the golden words your visa is mot
approved something else he said like couple of
here or something I dint understood. .
He thrown the passport as if I am wasting his
time I dint even took in my hand he is just
calling other person. .god bless this soul.



Third attempt-


vo: pass me your docs?
me: passed
which university: river mam
when did you passed out?
me-2009
vo-what are your plans after grad??
me-I will return back and join my co. actually ours is a growing co. requires project leader for its new branches so , I have a bright chances in my co. but without a master degree its not possible
vo-sorry, when did you passed out?
Me-2009 mam (I guess she saw the previous views of vo's)
Vo-what have you been doing since then?
Vo-I started my career with xxx co., currently working as a yyy In zzz co.
Vo-why this university?
Me-the first and foremost thing is madam university offers integrated course curriculum thus combines the management course along with the technical course together in a single curriculum thus providing me an opportunity to specialize in both areas ( she is nodding her face while I am saying) more over management skills are required to become successful project manager.
Vo-no, your answers were not reliable.
Vo-gave 214b .ticked in the first line.
Me-may I know the reason for rejection 
Vo . Please go through this 214b
Me. thank you.
Previous
Next Post »